100 Followers on Instagram




I just wanted to make a really quick post to say thank you to everyone for getting me to 100+ followers on instagram. This blog has only existed for about a month, so even though 100 followers is super small, it means a lot to me.

If anyone has any tips, comments, likes or dislikes about my instagram I'd love to hear them! And if you're not already following me, go do it! @sunshineandshandy (or click the instagram logo at the top right of the page) 

Unknown

My name is Liz and I'm a 22 year old with a B.S. in Wildlife Conservation. I love beer and fashion and exploring the outdoors, and am currently figuring out how to do all of the above on a post-grad budget.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on reaching your Instagram goal of 100+ followers!! :)

    ReplyDelete